Sunday 28 May 2017

Blog Created 28/05/2017 :)

Here I will post progress of what my activities are each day/week/month.  Rather than posting on various forums and groups (which is taking its toll on my poor fingers), I plan to just post progress on this blog page.

This way people can share my posts across the groups for me and it also gives a much better Central news page of what I am working on.

I hope this way it will also solve the constant repeat questions of "when will this or that be done" or "what is the status of project xyz" as everything will be posted on the blog.  People can search the blog for things like "PSU" and see the latest work on various PSU related posts.

I can't say what will and won't be posted.  there might be posts each day, or each month ,depends what I am working on (if anything).  Some posts might be really interesting, some might be totally dull and not worth reading.  I don't plan in writing pages of progress each day (I simply don't have time for one thing) but I do hope to keep people better informed of various things.

While I allow comments on my blog, any "negative" type comments or peoples "opinions" are not welcome here.  There are forums full of peoples "opinions"  already. If you don't like something, please click the "x" button and move on thanks.

I have a donate page for those who want to contribute a few cokes to my cause. Though I do encourage people to buy items from my store :)

My store prices are never going to be as cheap as other sources, though please know that I have to generate revenue to run my server and site plus I have spent over £10,000 in parts relating to Atari projects over this past year alone. This revenue has to be generated somehow and my webstore is how I do it.

As I said a million times before.  My Atari work is funded by sales in my store.  It's the only way I can generate enough capital to fund all the work I do.  So please consider making a purchase and help future developments :)

Also HUGE THANKS to everyone who has made a purchase from my store.  I wouldn't be able to continue my work if it wasn't for you!



~exxos~

Donate https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/last/storenew/donate.htm
Home Page  http://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/

No comments:

Post a Comment