Monday 12 June 2017

PSU batch completed


PSU's finally in my store.  There are about 5 PCB's left which are only half populated, but I basically ran out of bits :)  I do plan to finish these but I have spent so much time building these up over the past months that I need a break now from them. 

I also have a lot of other kits which need re-stocking in my store. SoI will be concentrating on those over the next months.

I dare say this PSU batch will be the last one for a while and likley won't be another batch until mid-next year sometime. 

STORE PAGE
https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/last/storenew/#PSU

WEB PAGE
http://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/last/psu/index.htm#FALCPSU

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making a batch of PSU. I ordered one to ship to Sweden. Need to bring back my Falcon from the grave (it's not been turned in since 1995 and is a big PC tower). No I can resurrect it (I hope). Please keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words and support :)

      Delete